- All mailing list subscriber information must include the date and time that the subscription was confirmed, as well as the IP address of the subscriber at the time of the confirmation. The user must be able to present this information at our request.
- Lists cannot be procured from outside parties unless the email sender has procured a list from an organization that sells or otherwise shares email distribution lists, and all of the following conditions are met:
- Records are kept of the date, time, IP address, and form location where the subscribing user signed up from.
- Lists procured from outside parties must have been consistently handled in a manner comparable to ourpolicies.
- Users cannot populate lists with addresses obtained for a substantially different purpose than was originally disclosed to the user.
- Mailing Practices
- Third Parties must not modify the headers of any message in such a way that purposefully obfuscates the origin of the message.
- Undeliverable addresses must be removed from all future mailings after no more than 5 bounces.
- Third Parties are responsible for the practices of any affiliate program members they solicit the help of.
- Third Parties using either outside advertising companies or 3rd party mailing programs must abide by the same policies and practices as those using our own bulk mailing list tools.
- All mailings must provide clear and simple to follow instructions for opting-out of future mailings, and all reasonable attempts must be made to facilitate the removal of a mailing list subscriber at their request.
The user of this website is advised and acknowledges that ourelectronic mail service equipment may be located in California. In no event shall the user use ourequipment in violation of California’s anti-spam laws including California Business & Professions Code sections 17538.4 and 17538.45.
Promotional messages, including social media must not be posted to bulletin boards, discussion forums, guestbooks, Usenet newsgroups, or any other similar service unless the operator of that service explicitly allows such messages.
We reservethe right to cancel a marketing services agreement at any time should it feel there is suspicion thatamarketing partnerisin violation of these policies and / or engaged in the practice of spamming.
If you have anyquestions, please contact us or more information.
Click Here To Get Matched With A Lender
8123 South Interport Blvd., Suite A, Englewood, CO 80112
Phone: 888-788-5596Updated 11/28/2017